Snapchat is one of the most talked about mobile app, to enjoy fast and fun mobile conversations! With its help, users can take photos, add text and drawings, and send it to their friends, SnapChat Setting
These sent videos and photos are known as “Snaps”. App allows you to set a time limit for how long your friends can view their Snaps (maximum of 10 seconds) after that photos or videos will be hidden from the recipient’ device and will be deleted from Snapchat’s servers.
If you are planning to join Snapchat and want to lean How To Start Using Snapchat, follow these steps
Step 1: Download And Sign Up Process
- Download Snapchat for free on your Android or iOS device
- Open Snapchat on your phone.
- Tap “LOG IN” – If you already have an account
- Tap “Sign Up” – To create a free account – Enter your email address, password and birthday and then tap the “Sign Up” button
You should be at least 13 years old to use Snapchat. If you are younger then that, you’ll be re-directed to Snapkidz (restricted version of Snapchat)
- Select the User Name and hit Continue
- Verify your phone number – Select you county – enter your phone number – now choose to receive your 6-digit verification code “Send Via SMS” or “Call me instead” – enter the verification code and Tap Continue
Step 2 – Snapchat settings | Add Contacts | View Received Snaps
Step 5 – How To View Received Snaps
Read about: How To Fake Your Snapchat Story
Send Texts, Photos And Videos – Snapchat isn’t just for sending snaps and Stories. You can also have real-time conversations.Step 7: Live Chat
- To start a chat – There are two ways to start a chat. You can Swipe to Chat by swiping right on a friend’s name in your feed screen
- You can also start a Chat by tapping the Chat icon in the upper-left corner of your feed screen
Once you leave the chat screen, all messages between you and your friend will be atomically cleared. If you want to keep a copy of your chat, either take screenshots of it or tap the conversation to save it.
- How to start a video chat
If you and your friend are both in the chat at the same time, the camera button will turn blue. To start a live video chat, you and your friend must hold your fingers down on the camera button at the same time. Your screen is now a live video chat.
Step 8: View Your Snapchat Score
This Score indicates the total number of snaps you have sent and received. To view your score, Go to the page where you can view the snaps you have received. Tap “Snapchat” at the top, and you will see your score will appear. It shows in “sent | received” Format
Now you are ready to try your hands on the app. Go ahead and share your experience / query with me