How To Hide WhatsApp Photos From Gallery.
Lets accept this fact that we don’t want every image from groups on WhatsApp to appear in our phone gallery. By using this trick you can hide WhatsApp photos from gallery.
For Android Users
- See the WhatsApp folder in Gallery.
- Download ES File Explorer from play store then Open ES File Explorer.
- Then go to WhatsApp folder.
- In WhatsApp folder Tap On Media – Then Tap on WhatsApp images.
- Now Tap on the + icon[New] in the bottom left corner. Choose File and create a file with the name .nomedia and hit OK.
- Now go back to gallery and you’ll see that your WhatsApp folder is disappeared.
Now if you want Images to Appear in Photo Album – Follow these Steps
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Go to WhatsApp images folder.
- In this folder you will see the file with name .nomedia ( If you are not able to see the file .nomedia just go to File Explorer Settings – Display Setting – check on show hidden file).
- Just long press on the .nomedia file and delete it.
Your WhatsApp images will now reappear in your gallery.
For IOS Users.
- Go to Settings.
- Then Tap on Privacy settings and enter it.
- Tap On Photos – Now you have to uncheck the WhatsApp option.
It’s done, now your WhatsApp images will not appears in Photo Album on IOS devices. Feel Free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter.