Block WhatsApp Contact… WhatsApp is most used instant massager app with 800 million active users (April 2015) in the world. You simply have to add his/her mobile number to your contact list and start chatting, because its very easy sometimes-unwanted people try to connect and start irritating. So the best you can do is block the offenders and move on.
Don’t know how to block someone on WhatsApp? Just follow the following steps and do that
For Android Users
- First launch WhatsApp
- Tap on Menu, it’s a 3-dots symbol on the top right- hand corner
- Tap on Settings – Account – Privacy
- In Privacy Settings you will find the last option “Blocked Contacts”. If you haven’t blocked anyone you will see None written in front of Blocked Contacts, and if you have blocked people earlier it will show the count
- Simply Tap on Blocked Contacts and tap on the icon in the top right corner to select contacts that you wish to block. Blocked contacts will no longer be able to send you message. (Here you can block multiple contacts)
- If you want to block a particular contact – Top on that contact – then tap on 3-dots symbol on the top right- hand corner “menu” – Select last option more and then Tap on Block
How To Unblock a Contact In Android
The way we blocked the contact just follow the same process for unblocking, Tap on the contact – then select Menu and choose Unblock.
For iPhone Users
- Launch WhatsApp
- Tap on Settings – located at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Account – then select Privacy
- In Privacy settings – Tap on Blocked and then select Add New option to choose contacts from WhatsApp address that you want to block.
How To Unblock a Contact in iPhone
In iPhone to unblock a contact you just have to swipe on blocked contact to the left and Tap on Unblock
Feel Free to share your queries / feedback in the comment section below
Keep … exploring!!